Located in Fort Myers, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Ft. Myers/Cape Coral is a 4-minute drive from Bell Tower Shops and 7 minutes from Barbara B Mann Hall. This hotel is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from JetBlue Park at Fenway South and 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from Edison and Ford Winter Estates.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bell Tower Shops - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Barbara B Mann Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Florida Southwestern State College - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Castle Golf - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Gulf Coast Medical Center - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Railroad Museum of South Florida - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Lee County Sports Complex - Hammond Stadium - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Eagle Ridge Golf Club - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Edison Mall - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Alliance for the Arts - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Vietnam War Memorial - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Fort Myers Country Club - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
San Carlos Golf Club - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Veterans Foundation Headquarters - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.) - 17.8 km / 11 mi
Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
Naples, FL (APF-Naples Municipal) - 56.5 km / 35.1 mi
The preferred airport for Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Ft. Myers/Cape Coral is Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: USD 3 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available