Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel AyB Internacional places you in the heart of Buenos Aires, within a 15-minute walk of Obelisco and Teatro Colon. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Argentine National Congress and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Plaza de Mayo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for continental breakfast: ARS 130 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: ARS 300 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free wired Internet