When you stay at Kayenta Monument Valley Inn in Kayenta, you'll be in a national park, within a 10-minute walk of Navajo Code Talkers Exhibit and Navajo Cultural Center. This hotel is 24.5 mi (39.5 km) from Oljato-Monument Valley and 25.5 mi (41 km) from Monument Valley.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 163 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and a turndown service, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a communal living room. Additional features at this hotel include a picnic area and a reception hall.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at The Wagon Wheel serving guests of Kayenta Monument Valley Inn.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Navajo Code Talkers Exhibit - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Navajo Cultural Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Oljato-Monument Valley - 39.5 km / 24.5 mi
Goulding's Trading Post Museum - 41 km / 25.5 mi
Monument Valley - 41 km / 25.5 mi
Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park - 44 km / 27.4 mi
Wildcat Trailhead - 44.2 km / 27.5 mi
Navajo National Monument - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
John Ford Point - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi
The preferred airport for Kayenta Monument Valley Inn is Page, AZ (PGA-Page Municipal) - 158.8 km / 98.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve high chair
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Long-term renters welcome
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 20 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Reception hall
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby