With a stay at Cedar Lodge in El Portal, you'll be 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from Yosemite Arch Rock Gate Entrance and 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Yosemite Valley. This beach hotel is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from Tunnel View and 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from Yosemite Visitor Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 210 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a lazy river, and a spa tub. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Cedar House Restaurant serving the guests of Cedar Lodge, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Planning an event in El Portal? This hotel has facilities measuring 900 square feet (84 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yosemite National Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Yosemite Arch Rock Gate Entrance - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Yosemite Valley - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Merced River Recreation Area - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Briceburg Information Center - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Bridalveil Fall - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Tunnel View - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Cathedral Beach - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Cathedral Beach Picnic Area - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
El Capitan Meadow - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Sentinel Beach Picnic Area - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi
Swinging Bridge Picnic Area - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Yosemite Valley Chapel - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Ahwahnee Meadow - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
Yosemite Visitor Center - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fresno Yosemite Intl. Airport (FAT) - 150.7 km / 93.6 mi
Mariposa, CA (RMY-Mariposa-Yosemite) - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
The preferred airport for Cedar Lodge is Fresno Yosemite Intl. Airport (FAT).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests driving to the property should be aware of seasonal road closures. Hwy 120 (Tioga Pass) closes October through late June, restricting east-to-west travel across the park. Yosemite's eastern gate and Tuolumne Meadows are not accessible when Tioga Pass is closed. Guests are advised to check local weather and road conditions/closures with the California Department of Transportation before travel.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.00 (for 12 hours, 1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.00 (for 12 hours, 1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Lazy river
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 900
- -Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count - 1
- -Conference space size (meters) - 84
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby