Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Victoria, Ramada by Wyndham Victoria is within a 15-minute drive of British Columbia Parliament Building and University of Victoria. This hotel is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Fisgard Lighthouse and 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Butchart Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Crows Restaurant serving guests of Ramada by Wyndham Victoria. English breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Victoria? This hotel has facilities measuring 3200 square feet (297 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. This hotel's policy is to accept bookings only from non-local guests. Guests whose residence is in Victoria, Sooke, or Sidney will not be allowed to check in. Guests can contact the property for additional information using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 9 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Pool umbrellas