Days Inn by Wyndham Victoria Uptown
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Victoria Uptown in Victoria, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 15-minute drive of British Columbia Parliament Building and University of Victoria. This hotel is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Fisgard Lighthouse and 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from Butchart Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 73 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Old Coachman Eatery serving guests of Days Inn by Wyndham Victoria Uptown. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Victoria? This hotel has 1200 square feet (111 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests who may encounter issues with stairs should contact this property in advance. Elevators are not available. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 11.5 for adults, CAD 3 and CAD 6 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 29 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 15.00 (one-way), (from 3 to 17 years old)
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free self parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas