Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Inn at Laurel Point is centrally located in Victoria, a 4-minute walk from Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal and 5 minutes by foot from Victoria Harbour. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Victoria Fisherman's Wharf and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from The Robert Bateman Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 196 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Parties and events are allowed on site.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 13 and CAD 21 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 14 October 2018 to 30 April 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Business center
- Dining venue
- Front desk
- Meeting facilities
- Dining venue
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool