With a stay at Inn at Laurel Point, you'll be centrally located in Victoria, within a 10-minute walk of Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal and Victoria Fisherman's Wharf. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Victoria Harbour and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from The Robert Bateman Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 196 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 15 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Fisherman's Wharf Park - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Victoria Fisherman's Wharf - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Victoria Harbour - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The Robert Bateman Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
British Columbia Parliament Building - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Legislative Assembly of British Columbia - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Government Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Royal BC Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Thunderbird Park - Royal BC Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Greater Victoria Visitors & Convention Bureau - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Victoria Conference Centre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Victoria Cruise Ship Terminal - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Miniature World - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Victoria Bug Zoo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Victoria Intl. Airport (YYJ) - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
Victoria, BC (YWH-Victoria Inner Harbour Seaplane Base) - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Roche Harbor, WA (RCE) - 82.3 km / 51.2 mi
Friday Harbor, WA (FRD) - 69 km / 42.9 mi
Friday Harbor, WA (FBS-Friday Harbor Sea Plane Base) - 66.9 km / 41.6 mi
The preferred airport for Inn at Laurel Point is Victoria Intl. Airport (YYJ).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to midnight.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 13 and CAD 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of meeting rooms - 15
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Food and water bowls