Sol Caribe Providencia
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Sol Caribe Providencia in Providencia, you'll be near the beach and 9 minutes by car from Manzanillo Beach. This hotel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Peak Forestry Reserve and 3.7 mi (6 km) from Bridge of Love.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Plasma televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
At Sol Caribe Providencia, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Need to unwind? Take a break at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar for a tasty beverage. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 65000 per person (roundtrip)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Beach bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool