Decameron Isla Palma
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Decameron Isla Palma in Isla Palma, you'll be within the vicinity of Punta Faro East Dock and Playa Isla Mucura. This all-inclusive resort is within the vicinity of Punta Faro West Dock.
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Buffet Restaurant serving guests of Decameron Isla Palma. Relax with a refreshing drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or one of 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: COP 10000 per hour (rates may vary)
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.