Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at ibis Lisboa José Malhoa, you'll be centrally located in Lisbon, a 4-minute drive from Gulbenkian Museum and 8 minutes from 25th of April Bridge. This hotel is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Castle of Sao Jorge and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Rossio Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 211 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Lisbon? This hotel has facilities measuring 624 square feet (58 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. All guests, including children, must present a valid identity card or passport with photo, or equivalent document (such as a birth certificate) at check-in. Per property policy, minors younger than 18 who are not accompanied by their parents should present a notarized permission letter from a parent or guardian. Additional check-in policies apply. Contact the property for more details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.90 for adults and EUR 3.45 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Reception hall