With a stay at Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center, you'll be centrally located in Rockville, within a 15-minute drive of Rockville Town Center and National Institute of Health Campus. This 4-star hotel is 5 mi (8 km) from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from RIO Washingtonian Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 315 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 49-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include wedding services and a banquet hall.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Olive's, a family restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Rockville? This hotel has facilities measuring 35000 square feet (3252 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Strathmore - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Rockville Town Center - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Westfield Montgomery Mall - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
National Institute of Health Campus - 8 km / 5 mi
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center - 8 km / 5 mi
Brookside Gardens - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Holy Cross Hospital - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Chevy Chase Circle - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Washington Doll's House and Toy Museum - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Congressional Country Club - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
AFI Silver Theatre - 14 km / 8.7 mi
TPC Potomac at Avenel Farms - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
RIO Washingtonian Center - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Mayor of Silver Spring - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Station - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) - 39.2 km / 24.4 mi
Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) - 55.1 km / 34.2 mi
Washington Dulles Intl. Airport (IAD) - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 22.6 km / 14 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Executive Meeting Center is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 35000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3252
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby