Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Olissippo Lapa Palace – The Leading Hotels of the World in Lisbon (Lisbon Old Town), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Commerce Square and Botanical Garden. This 5-star hotel is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Castle of Sao Jorge and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Lisbon Cathedral (Se).Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 109 guestrooms.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer an outdoor pool or an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Lapa Restaurant serving guests of Olissippo Lapa Palace – The Leading Hotels of the World . Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). This hotel has 8 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Estrela Basilica - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Parliament (Sao Bento Palace) - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
LxFactory - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Mercado da Ribeira - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
National Museum of Natural History - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Botanical Garden - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Principe Real Square - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Camoes Square - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Fado in Chiado - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Lisboa Congress Centre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
25th of April Bridge - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Amoreiras Shopping Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Church of Sao Roque - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Chiado Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Lisbon City Hall - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Cascais (CAT) - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
The preferred airport for Olissippo Lapa Palace – The Leading Hotels of the World is Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 50 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Conference center
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Indoor pool - 1
- -Poolside bar - 1
- -Year Built - 1870
- -Total number of rooms - 109
- -Number of meeting rooms - 8
- -Steam room
- -Valet parking (surcharge)