Located in Pittsburgh (Cultural District), Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Downtown is a 2-minute walk from David L Lawrence Convention Center and 5 minutes by foot from Heinz Hall. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Senator John Heinz Regional History Centre and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from PNC Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 182 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 1.00 mi.Dining
Enjoy a meal at The Bistro or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Pittsburgh? This hotel features 1130 square feet (105 square meters) of event facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
David L Lawrence Convention Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Benedum Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cabaret at Theatre Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
O'Reilly Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Heinz Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
U.S. Steel Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Byham Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Senator John Heinz Regional History Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Andy Warhol Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Market Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Allegheny County Courthouse - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Civic Arena - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Andy Warhol Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Roberto Clemente Bridge - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Point State Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Downtown is Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.25 and USD 13 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1130
- -Conference space size (meters) - 105
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available