With a stay at Brookstreet in Ottawa (Ottawa Division), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Canadian Tire Centre and Algonquin College. This 4.5-star hotel is 15.6 mi (25 km) from Rideau Canal and 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from Parliament Hill.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 276 guestrooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the Perspectives Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the golf course view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Ottawa? This hotel has facilities measuring 27986 square feet (2600 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kanata Centrum Shopping Centre - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Bell Sensplex - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Andrew Haydon Park - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Canadian Tire Centre - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Tanger Outlets - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Carp Fairgrounds - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Queensway Carleton Hospital - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Diefenbunker - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Pinhey's Point - Horaceville - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Centrepointe Theatre - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Algonquin College - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Nepean Sportsplex - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Ottawa Hospital Civic Campus - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
Walter Baker Sports Centre - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Canada Agriculture and Food Museum - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
The preferred airport for Brookstreet is Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
If you are planning to arrive after noon please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 13.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Arcade/game room
- -Golf course on site
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 27986
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2600
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available