Located in Mechanicsburg, Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area is in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Select Medical and Monkey Joe's. This golf hotel is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Ski Roundtop.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting areas, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Mechanicsburg? This hotel has 1100 square feet (102 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Select Medical - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Monkey Joe's - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Capital City Mall - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Paulus Farm Market - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Little Theatre of Mechanicsburg - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
West Shore Farmers Market - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Naval Support Activity Mechanicsburg - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Silver Creek Center - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Bowmansdale Stoner Covered Bridge - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Messiah College - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Riverfront Park - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Green Hill Family Health Center - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
John Harris-Simon Cameron Mansion - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
UPMC Pinnnacle Harrisburg - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Holocaust Memorial - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.) - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Harrisburg, PA (HAR-Capital City) - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
The preferred airport for Homewood Suites by Hilton Harrisburg-West Hershey Area is Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 12:30 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to August.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Ski passes available
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Children's games
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1100
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 102
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Food and water bowls
- -Pool hoist on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available