Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at El Pueblo Tamlelt, you'll be centrally located in Agadir, a 1-minute drive from Agadir Beach and 10 minutes from Agadir Marina. This all-inclusive property is 9 mi (14.6 km) from Souss-Massa National Park and 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from Taghazout Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 363 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and outdoor tennis courts. Additional features at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at MEDITERANNEE, one of the property's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Casino Le Mirage - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Agadir Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Stade Al Inbiaate - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Agadir Open Air Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Musee du Patrimoine Amazigh - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
House of Activities Association Club - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Synagogue - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Club Royal de Tennis - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Vallee de Oiseaux - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shems Casino - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Souk El Had - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mohamed V Mosque - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
St. Anne's Church - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
New Mosque - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for El Pueblo Tamlelt is Agadir (AGA-Al Massira) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Please note: This hotel is unable to accommodate wheelchairs at this time. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: MAD 300 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: MAD 25 per day
- In-room safe fee: MAD 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 16.50 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Tennis on site
- -Free self parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Children's pool
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Water dispenser
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Swim-up bar
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- -Number of outdoor pools - 4
- -Year Built - 1986
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Number of buildings/towers - 16
- -Total number of rooms - 363
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels