Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at ibis Brussels Waterloo places you in the heart of Waterloo, and within a 15-minute drive of Sonian Forest (Foret de Soigne). This golf hotel is 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from La Grand Place and 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Horta Museum.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 100 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
At ibis Brussels Waterloo, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bois de la Cambre - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Avenue Louise - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Genval Lake - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Van Buuren Museum - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Sonian Forest (Foret de Soigne) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Law Courts of Brussels - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Museum of Zoology and Anthropology - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Universite Libre de Bruxelles Solbosch Campus - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Place Royale - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
La Grand Place - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Brussels City Hall - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Halles de Saint-Gery - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Flagey - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Management Centre Europe - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Museum of Pharmacy and Medicinal Plants - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 25.5 km / 15.9 mi
Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi) - 43.7 km / 27.1 mi
The preferred airport for ibis Brussels Waterloo is Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 1 year old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 95 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Lockers available
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking