Hotel du Louvre
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel du Louvre, you'll be centrally located in Casablanca, a 2-minute drive from Place Mohammed V and 9 minutes from Hassan II Mosque. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Complex Cultural Sidi Belyout and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from United Nations Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Dial-up Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas