With a stay at ibis Brussels City Centre, you'll be centrally located in Brussels, steps from St. Catherine's Square and within a 10-minute walk of Halles de Saint-Gery. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Brussels Stock Exchange and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Jeanneke Pis.Rooms
Stay in one of 236 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Brussels? This hotel features 1119 square feet (104 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Catherine's Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rue Neuve - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Rue des Bouchers - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Halles de Saint-Gery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jeanneke Pis - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
La Grand Place - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Brussels City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Place Charles Rogier - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Brussels Beer Project - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Moof Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Brussels Stock Exchange - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Manneken Pis Statue - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cathedral of St. Michael - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
City 2 Shopping Mall - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi) - 56.2 km / 34.9 mi
The preferred airport for ibis Brussels City Centre is Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 13 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 9.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (meters) - 104
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1119
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Children's games
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel