Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Quality Inn & Suites Williamsburg Central in Williamsburg, you'll be a 1-minute drive from Williamsburg Premium Outlets and 7 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. This hotel is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center and 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Governor's Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Williamsburg Premium Outlets - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Alewerks Brewing Company - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ripley's Believe It or Not! - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Waller Mill Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
College of William and Mary - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Colonial Williamsburg - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Busch Tennis Courts - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Kimball Theater - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Merchants Square - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Public Hospital Museum - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Bruton Parish Church - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
The preferred airport for Quality Inn & Suites Williamsburg Central is Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.) - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available