Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kanazawa Higashiyama Cabin Hakobune in Kanazawa (Higashiyama), you'll be steps from Chief Town Chaya and 3 minutes by foot from Yuwaku Onsen. This guesthouse is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Kanazawa Yasue Gold Leaf Museum and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Ume no Hashi Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, coffee/tea in a common area, and microwave in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 7 PM This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all onsite purchases. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Towels are not included in the room rate. Towels are available for a surcharge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free self parking
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shared microwave