Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Le Torri in Barberino Val d'Elsa, you'll be 7 minutes by car from Santa Lucia al Borghetto Church. This farm stay is 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from Collegiate Church of Santa Maria Assunta and 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Sant'Appiano Parish Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an attached winery, an outdoor pool, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this farm stay include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Le Torri serving guests of Le Torri . Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Pool access available from 8:30 AM to 8 PM.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 20 per day, varies per unit size
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Winery attached
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool