Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Karuizawa, Guesthouse Chaconne Karuizawa is in a rural location, a 5-minute drive from Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza and 7 minutes from Karuizawa Stone Church. This guesthouse is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Karuizawa New Art Museum and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Hiroshi Senju Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Seizan Golf Course - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Minamigaoka Art Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Karuizawa Station Building Memorial - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Karuizawa Flower Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Karuizawa Ohga Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Karuizawa New Art Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kumoba Pond - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Karuizawa Indoor Tennis Court - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Karuizawa 72 West Golf Course - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ginza Shopping Street - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Usui Pass - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Karuizawa 72 South Golf Course - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Kyu Karuizawa Ginza Dori - 3 km / 1.8 mi
St. Paul's Catholic Church Karuizawa - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 185.2 km / 115.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 237.2 km / 147.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 3 PM - 11 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the guesthouse prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 620 for adults and JPY 620 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Free reception
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 6
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Year Built - 2003
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator