Located in Casablanca (Ain Chock), Hotel ibis Casa Sidi Maarouf is within a 10-minute drive of Casablanca Twin Center and Ain Diab Beach. This eco-friendly hotel is 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Port of Casablanca and 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Hassan II Mosque.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Casablanca Technopark - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Casanearshore Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hassan II University - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Stade Mohammed V - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Casablanca Twin Center - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Cathedrale Sacre Coeur - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Parc de la Ligue Arabe - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
United Nations Square - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Place Mohammed V - 8 km / 5 mi
Complex Cultural Sidi Belyout - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Ain Diab Beach - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Chleuh Mosque - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Central Market of Casablanca - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
La Corniche Beach - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Foire Internationale De Casablanca - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel ibis Casa Sidi Maarouf is Casablanca (CMN-Mohammed V) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: MAD 13.2 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MAD 65 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: MAD 20 per night
- Pet fee: MAD 150 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference space size (meters) - 85
- -Conference space size (feet) - 915
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking