Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Villa Kubota in Nozawaonsen, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Nozawa Onsen Snow Resort and House of Oborozukiyo. This ski guesthouse is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Ryuoo Ski Park and 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Madarao Kogen Ski Resort.Rooms
Stay in one of 5 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and slippers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and ski storage. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
House of Oborozukiyo - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Nozawa Onsen Snow Resort - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kenmei-ji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Japan Ski Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Lake Hokuryuko - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kosuge Shrine - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Nanohana Park - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Togari Onsen Ski Resort - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Joyama Park - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
FARMUS Kijimadaira - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Mayumi Takahashi Doll Museum - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Shojuan - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Kijimadaira Ski Area - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Kijimadairayamabikonooka Park - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Kokugonji - 19.4 km / 12.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 297 km / 184.5 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 348.9 km / 216.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 11 PM.
Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Total number of rooms - 5
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Ski storage