Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Womens Lodge - Hostel in Tokyo (Toshima), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Sunshine Aquarium and 7 minutes from Waseda University. This hostel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from University of Tokyo and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sunshine Aquarium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ueno Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Dome - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Waseda University - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Ueno Zoo - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Rikkyo University - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 75.1 km / 46.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 8 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 5