When you stay at Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Great Lakes Crossing Outlets and Somerset Collection. This hotel is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from DTE Energy Music Theatre and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Chrysler LLC Headquarters.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 148 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and microwaves.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at The Bistro, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chrysler LLC Headquarters - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Oakland University - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Meadow Brook Hall - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Mclaren Oakland - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Meadow Brook Amphitheatre - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Pontiac General Hospital - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Ascension Crittenton Hospital Medical Center - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Great Lakes Crossing Outlets - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Cranbrook Art Museum - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Cranbrook Institute of Science - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Cranbrook House and Gardens - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Waterford Oaks Waterpark - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Somerset Collection - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) - 74.5 km / 46.3 mi
Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal) - 52 km / 32.3 mi
Windsor, ON (YQG) - 66.5 km / 41.3 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Auburn Hills is Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available