DiRoma Internacional - Eu Também Vou
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at DiRoma Internacional - Eu Também Vou in Caldas Novas, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Acqua Park diRoma and Japanese Gardens. This family-friendly apartment is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from SESC Institute (Social Service of Commerce) and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Liberty Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Rooms have private balconies. Conveniences include desks and minibars, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a complimentary water park and a fitness center.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the apartment's coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Towels, bed linens and pillows are available for a surcharge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 1 year old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Children's club
- -Free water park access