THE HOTEL KIYOMIZU IMPERIAL PALACE WEST
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at THE HOTEL KIYOMIZU IMPERIAL PALACE WEST places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Imperial Palace and Nijo Castle. This hotel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Heian Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests traveling with a service animal must contact the property prior to arrival. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 11 PM Guests booked in Room Only rate plans who wish to order breakfast during their stay must contact the property in advance of arrival to pre-book it. Requests cannot be accommodated after 5 PM for breakfast the next day. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 2200 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)