Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at THE GUERNSEY HOTEL & RESORT in Taketa, you'll be just steps from Ryukyu Islands and Chojabaru Onsen. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Kuju mountain and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Kuju Flower Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a sauna, karaoke, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2180 per person (approximately)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free area shuttle
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour front desk