Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Hakone (Gora), Suikokan is a 4-minute walk from Hakone Gora Park and 9 minutes by foot from Hakone Ropeway. This ryokan is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Hakone Open Air Museum and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Hakone Kowakien Yunessun.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
At Suikokan, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakone Museum of Art - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hakone Gora Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hakone Ropeway - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hakone Open Air Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sengokuhara Onsen - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Okada Museum of Art - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hakone Kowakien Yunessun - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ōwakudani - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Chisuji Falls - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Hakone Geo Museum - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Pola Museum of Art - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Museum of the Little Prince - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Hakone Ropeway - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Venetian Glass Museum - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Mount Kamiyama - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 96.1 km / 59.7 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 166 km / 103.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 5 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 10
- -Luggage storage