Hostel Wood Owl
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hostel Wood Owl in Moscow (North-Western Administrative Okrug), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Russian Submarine Museum and Otkrytiye Arena. This hostel is 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Moscow Kremlin and 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from St. Basil's Cathedral.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and refrigerator in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Otkrytiye Arena - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Russian Submarine Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Crocus Expo Center - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Arena CSKA - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Aviapark - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Snej.Com All Weather Mountain Skiing Complex - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Megasport Arena - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Pushkin Square - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Patriarch's Pond - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Moscow Planetarium - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Moscow Zoo - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Kuznetsky Most - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Moscow Arts Theatre - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Russian White House - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 41.8 km / 26 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
There is no front desk at this property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 150 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Total number of rooms - 6