Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Vila Mar Noronha, you'll be centrally located in Fernando de Noronha, just a 3-minute walk from Sao Miguel Palace and 7 minutes by foot from Cachorro Beach. This pousada is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Flamboyant Square and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Biboca Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. 22-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The front desk is open daily from 10:30 AM - 2 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 0.001 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: BRL 30 (one way)
- Transfer service fee per child: BRL 30 (one way), (from 2 to 5 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Free WiFi
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator