When you stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Livonia in Livonia, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Twelve Oaks Mall and Suburban Collection Showplace. This aparthotel is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from University of Michigan Dearborn and 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from Greenfield Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and microwaves.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This aparthotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, barbecue grills, and a banquet hall.Dining
Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this aparthotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Laurel Park Place - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Oasis Golf Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
St. Mary Mercy Hospital - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Plymouth Historical Museum - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Northville Downs - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Northville Hills Golf Club - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Farmington Hills Ice Arena - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
USA Hockey Arena - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Maybury State Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Novi Ice Arena - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Westland Center - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Twelve Oaks Mall - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Lucky Strike Novi - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Twelve Mile Crossing at Fountain Walk - 14.5 km / 9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.) - 32.4 km / 20.2 mi
Ann Arbor, MI (ARB-Ann Arbor Municipal) - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal) - 45 km / 28 mi
Windsor, ON (YQG) - 52.6 km / 32.7 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Livonia is Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Swimming pool
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Stair-free path to entrance