Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada Tropical Paradise in Buzios (Joao Fernandes), you'll be steps from Joao Fernandes Beach and 11 minutes by foot from Ossos Beach. This pousada is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Azeda Beach and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Orla Bardot.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. This pousada also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Joao Fernandes Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Joao Fernandes Viewpoint - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ossos Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Joao Fernandinho Beach - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Ossos Lagoon - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sant'Ana Church - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ossos Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Armacao Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Buzios Marina - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Azeda Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Juscelino Kubitschek Statue - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Azedinha Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Buziosnauta - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Orla Bardot - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Brigitte Bardot Statue - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Macae (MEA) - 78.2 km / 48.6 mi
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 174.2 km / 108.2 mi
Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 178.7 km / 111 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Private beach nearby
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 12
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Luggage storage