With a stay at Kusatsu Ranburu in Kusatsu, you'll be a 2-minute drive from Kusatsu International Ski Place and 5 minutes from Yubatake. This hotel is 14.9 mi (24 km) from Karuizawa Toy Kingdom and 21 mi (33.7 km) from Shiga Kogen Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and a spa tub.Dining
At Kusatsu Ranburu, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kusatsu Nettaiken - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ohtakinoyu Hot Springs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Yubatake - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kosenji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kusatsu Town Onsen Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kusatsu Tsurutaro Kataoka Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sainokawara Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kusatsu International Ski Place - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kusatsakogen Golf Course - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Joshin'etsu-kogen National Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Shiriyaki Onsen - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Akaiwa Community Center - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Yugama Lake - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Mount Kusatsu-Shirane - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Yanbafurusatokan rest area - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 6 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Natural pool