Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Baltimore (Little Italy), BlancNoir Bed & Breakfast is minutes from Reginald F. Lewis Museum and Pier Six Concert Pavilion. This boutique bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Baltimore Civil War Museum and Jewish Museum of Maryland.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a television in a common area.
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a computer station, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Computer station
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge