La Casa del Tartufaio
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at La Casa del Tartufaio places you in the heart of Matera, steps from The Sassi and the Park of the Rupestrian Churches and 4 minutes by foot from Domenico Ridola National Archaeological Museum. This bed & breakfast is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Casa Grotto di Vico Solitario and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Church of San Pietro Caveoso.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 air-conditioned rooms featuring espresso makers and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and refrigerator in a common area.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Breakfast consists of a choice of hot beverages and a croissant, and is served at a bar located 656 feet (200 meters) from the property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared refrigerator