Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Osaka (Fukushima), DAIWA ROYAL HOTEL D-CITY Osaka Shin Umeda is within a 15-minute walk of Umeda Sky Building and Herbis Plaza. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Grand Front Osaka Mall and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Osaka Station City.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Symphony Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Station City - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka International Convention Center - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Festival Hall - 1.5 km / 1 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 55.4 km / 34.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 800.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 150
- -Luggage storage