DAIWA ROYAL HOTEL D-CITY Osaka Shin Umeda
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Osaka (Fukushima), DAIWA ROYAL HOTEL D-CITY Osaka Shin Umeda is within a 15-minute walk of Umeda Sky Building and Osaka Station City. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Grand Front Osaka Mall and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Symphony Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Station City - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka National Museum of Art - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka International Convention Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Festival Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 54.1 km / 33.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 800.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Total number of rooms - 150