Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at La Costa di Gavedo in Mulazzo, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Pontremoli Bell Tower and Church of Santo Stefano. This apartment is 6 mi (9.7 km) from Bagnone Portico and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Il Giardino della Luna Restaurant.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 8 guestrooms, featuring private pools. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and refrigerators, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of Santo Stefano - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Bagnone Portico - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Il Giardino della Luna Restaurant - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Bagnone Castle - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Bagnone Church of St Nicholas - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Pontremoli Bell Tower - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Villa Dosi - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Castello di Piagnaro - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Museum of the Lunigiana Stele Statues - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Giaredo Gorge - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Appennino Tosco-Emiliano National Park - 21 km / 13 mi
Baccana Fontana Vecchia - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Saint Caprasio Abbey - 27.4 km / 17.1 mi
Brunella Fortress - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
Cisa Pass - 29.2 km / 18.1 mi
The preferred airport for La Costa di Gavedo is Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei) - 107.4 km / 66.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 200.0 per stay
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 60.0
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 60.0
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Total number of rooms - 8
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area