Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at La Costa di Gavedo in Mulazzo, you'll be 15 minutes by car from Church of Santo Stefano. This apartment is 6 mi (9.7 km) from Bagnone Portico and 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Bagnone Castle.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 8 guestrooms, featuring private pools. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and refrigerators, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property’s Double Room type is split level and requires bedroom access via narrow stairs. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. This property accepts cash only for all onsite payments. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 200.0 per stay
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 60.0
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 60.0
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk