With a stay at VIVA Hotel Milano in Milan (Citta Studi), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Politecnico di Milano and Porta Venezia. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Teatro alla Scala and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.Rooms
Stay in one of 55 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Politecnico di Milano - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Istituto Besta - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Porta Venezia - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Natural Science Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Corso Buenos Aires - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Villa Necchi Campiglio - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Piazza Cinque Giornate - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Viale Monza - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Via Montenapoleone Fashion District - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Piazzale Loreto - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Indro Montanelli Public Gardens - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Via della Spiga - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Piazza San Babila - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
San Babila - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Linate Airport (LIN) - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Malpensa Intl. Airport (MXP) - 70.7 km / 44 mi
Orio Al Serio Airport (BGY) - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
The preferred airport for VIVA Hotel Milano is Linate Airport (LIN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel