Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at 21c Museum Hotel Kansas City - MGallery places you in the heart of Kansas City, within a 10-minute walk of Power and Light District and Kansas City Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Sprint Center and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Kansas City City Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at The Savoy at 21c, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Kansas City? This hotel has facilities measuring 6000 square feet (557 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kansas City Public Library - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Power and Light District - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kansas City Convention Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Municipal Auditorium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
City Market of Kansas City - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kansas City Power and Light Building - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
College Basketball Experience - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sprint Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Arabia Steamboat Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kansas City City Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Chambers of Edgar Allan Poe - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Edge of Hell Haunted House - 2 km / 1.2 mi
CrossroadsKC at Grinders - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for 21c Museum Hotel Kansas City - MGallery is Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 18 for adults, USD 10 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Total number of rooms - 120
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 557
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms