Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Rondon Palace Hotel in Porto Velho, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Sacred Heart Cathedral and Ivan Marrocos Cultural Center. This hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Aluizio Ferreira Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request irons/ironing boards.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
At Rondon Palace Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 0.001 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free airport transportation - drop-off