With a stay at Hotel Cervo Milano in Milan (Porta Nuova), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Piazza della Repubblica and 9 minutes by foot from Corso Como. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Corso Buenos Aires and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Porta Venezia.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Hotel Cervo Milano. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piazza della Repubblica - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Corso Como - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza Gae Aulenti - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Indro Montanelli Public Gardens - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Corso Buenos Aires - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Via Montenapoleone Fashion District - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Via della Spiga - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Contemporary Arts Pavillion (PAC) - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Modern Art Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Porta Venezia - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Armani Megastore - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Natural Science Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pinacoteca di Brera - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Academy of Fine Arts of Brera - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Piccolo Teatro di Milano - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Milan (LIN-Linate) - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio) - 51.6 km / 32 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Cervo Milano is Milan (LIN-Linate).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage