Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Villa Camilla in Desenzano del Garda, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 15-minute walk of Roman Villa of Desenzano del Garda and Cathedral of St. Mary Magdalene. This villa is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Scaliger Castle and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Grotto of Catullus.
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with single sofa beds. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. This property accepts cash only for all onsite purchases, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the villa prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 2000.0 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 100 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is closed from 11 January 18 until further notice.
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free parking nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool