Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hostel SVOI in Pyatigorsk, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Lermontov State Museum and Tsvetnik Park. This hostel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Stavropol State Regional Theater and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Proval Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tsvetnik Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Lermontov State Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Stavropol State Regional Theater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Proval Park - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Essentukskiy Resort Park - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Park Pobedy - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Essentuki Regional Museum - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Yessentuki City History Museum - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Concert Hall Chaliapin - 21 km / 13 mi
Zheleznedovsk Local History Museum - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Mineralnye Vody (MRV) - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: RUB 50.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 200.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1000.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 200 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 8
- -Luggage storage