Koh Tao Montra Resort
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Koh Tao Montra Resort in Koh Tao, you'll be on the beach, just a 2-minute walk from Sairee Beach and 8 minutes by foot from Koh Tao Post Office. This beach resort is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Mae Haad Clinic and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Mae Haad Bay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this Art Deco resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 10 km.
Enjoy international cuisine at Orient Restaurant, a beachfront restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the pool view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer to the property via airplane and boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Breakfast fee: between THB 350 and THB 500 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- -Children's pool
- -Swim-up bar
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free beach cabanas
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Picnic area
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Marina on site
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas