Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel Bless places you in the heart of Pocos De Caldas, steps from Paco das Aguas Shopping Center and 3 minutes by foot from Thermas Antonio Carlos. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Nossa Senhora de Fatima Church and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Nossa Senhora da Saude Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and portable fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 7 AM to 9 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 35,00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free breakfast
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas