Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Minakami, Nakaya Ryokan is a 4-minute drive from O-Ana Ski Resort and 7 minutes from Tanigawadaketenjindaira Ski Area. This ryokan is 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from Mt. Naeba Ski Resort and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Mt. Tanigawa.
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Shared bathrooms are provided. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM This property accepts cash only for onsite payments. Onsite credit card payments are accepted only for Half Board rate plan bookings. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free train station pickup
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free self parking
- -Free train station drop-off