Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Roccella Jonica, Agriturismo Agriclub Le Giare is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of Roman Theatre and Cavallaro Tower. This country house is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Galea Tower and 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Church of San Rocco.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Housekeeping is provided once per stay, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Roman Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Cavallaro Tower - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Galea Tower - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Church of San Rocco - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Locri Epizephiri National Archaeological Museum - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Tourist Port of Badolato - 44.5 km / 27.6 mi
Isca Beach - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
San Michele Square - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
San Ferdinando Public Beach - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi
Palazzo de San Ferdinando - 49.8 km / 31 mi
The nearest major airport is Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.) - 107.4 km / 66.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
There is no front desk at this property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in smoking rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Total number of rooms - 10